Top 5 Best Websites For Non-Copyright Footage

Do you need a websites or high-definition stock video for a film or a promotional video for your business on social media platforms like YouTube and Facebook? If you have a lot of money (hundreds or even thousands of dollars for a few minutes of footage), you can hire a professional videographer or buy stock footage.

If you’re a newcomer to the industry, a budding entrepreneur, or a small firm, these choices aren’t feasible.  we think that video storytelling should be open to everyone. So, we did some research and found the top 10 free websites with HD stock website video footage. Free, not “royalty-free”! Let’s take a look at the list.


The cover was created by filmmakers and entrepreneurs in need of high-quality product videos, and it aims to provide that service to other start-ups at no cost. cover offers copyright-free videos that are ideal for beautiful video backgrounds for websites.

More than five million people have used it to download one of its thousands of free videos. Each video is in high definition and may be saved in mp4 format for offline viewing.

It’s completely free to use and there’s no need to provide any sort of credit or sign up for anything to download any of the available videos. Use these cute clips in commercial or personal video projects. You can copy them or change them as much as you want.


With Video, you have access to a library of over 4,000 high-definition video clips at no cost. The videos are selected with attention by the editorial staff and credited to their original producers. Each video is tagged to facilitate a speedier search.

It’s important to keep in mind that about 75% of the footage demands visible acknowledgment of the film you create. The remaining 25% of videos are licensed under Creative Commons 3.0, requiring you to provide attribution in the form of a link back to the original website or YouTube channel whenever the video is used.


You should check out Vidlery if you need simple animated website videos for website background or basic explainer videos. It’s a small but lovely assortment of charming animation shorts. Tags like “space station,” “golfer,” “conference,” and others are just names.

The videos are released under the Creative Commons Zero (CC0) 1.0 Universal license, which means the creator gives up all rights to the work everywhere. There is no need to ask for or provide credit for using this quote.

Pixabay: Website video

Pixabay is a big site that collects stock videos from many different places. Their tagging is extremely specific, which enables you to search for videos for use cases such as “people playing chess” or “red flower blooming in summer.”

There are thousands of films in this collection, and all of them are covered by the Pixabay license, which means that you do not need to attribute them or get permission to use them for personal or commercial reasons.


Now is the time to reveal the top website for downloading free stock footage.

Pexels overtook Shutterstock in terms of photo downloads during the most recent quarter (the incumbent leader in stock photography). They have just recently added their free video stock library to the primary website, and it looks stunning.

You have access to thousands of videos that do not infringe upon any copyrights, are shot in high HD, and are labeled appropriately. We could not have asked for more help from the ever-expanding community of people who are making their videos available for no charge. The slow-motion close-up shots are always our favorites.


Free stock videos are great for marketers and individuals who want to create high-quality content without burning a hole in their wallets. We hope you liked this video on Top 5 Websites to Get Free Stock Videos

#Websites For Non-Copyright Footage #Websites For Non-Copyright Footage in 2022#Websites copyright

#5 Best Websites For Non-Copyright Footage

Leave a Comment